The lands ruled by the Venetian Republic deeply influenced Venetian cooking traditions. This is why its dishes have kept a tight bond with both earth and sea, thus tying different ingredients up with one another and merging them harmoniously.
Our first courses are a homage to the variety of possible preparations and mixtures of fish and fruits of the earth.
- Tagliatelle con “ganasette” di coda di rospo (tagliatelle with angler)
- Tagliatelle con capesante e rucola (tagliatelle with scallop and rocket)
- Tagliatelle con pesto e mazzancolle (tagliatelle with pesto and prawns)
- Spaghetti alle vongole (spaghetti with clams)
- Spaghetti alla busara (spaghetti with scampi)
- Spaghetti al nero (spaghetti with squid ink)
- Lasagne di pesce e zucchine (fish and zucchini lasagne)
- Gnochetti ragù
- Bigoli in salsa (Bigoli with anchovies sauce)
- Risotto scampetti e vongole (risotto with scampi and clams)