Sea Bass, 600 gr
A garlic clove, 1
Parsley, to taste
Pepper and salt, to taste
Extra virgin olive oil, 3 spoons
- Prepare the sea bass by gutting it, then remove the gills and skin it.
- Carefully clean the sea bass with abundant cold running water, to remove any residue.
- Mince garlic and parsley on a cutting board.
- Add oil, salt, pepper, garlic and pepper in a mortar and start mixing them until you get an aromatic sauce.
- Place the sea bass on a cutting board and spread it with the sauce you have prepared before. Remember to keep some sauce aside to grease the grill.
- Once the grill has been greased with the sauce, let the grill warm up and place the sea bass on it.
- Let each side grill for 10 minutes.
- Once it is well cooked, serve the grilled sea bass with a side dish such as roasted potatoes, salad or grilled vegetables.
- Enjoy this delicious dish with a good white wine, preferably a fruity one.
The sea bass contains many vitamins such as niacin, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. This extraordinary combination makes this fish easy to digest and thus recommended to children and to everyone that wants to follow a healthy and balanced diet.