Rice, 320 gr
Clams, 1 kg
Scampi, 300 gr
Extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons
Butter, 40 gr
Fish stock, 1 lt
White wine, 1 glass
1 garlic clove, 1
Parsley, 1 bunch
Salt and pepper, q.s.
- Clean the scampi, removing their shells. Clean the clams. To avoid any residue of sand, hit the clams against a solid surface: only those with sand in them will open, throw them away. Let the other ones clean in a bowl with abundant water and coarse salt.
- Once you have washed the clams, brown them with the scampi adding two spoons of oil, a clove of garlic and (optionally) some hot pepper. Add ½ glass of white wine.
- Once evaporated, let cook for about 5 minutes, until the clams are open.
- Shell the clams, filter the cooking liquid of the molluscs and keep everything warm.
- Let's prepare the risotto. Brown in a large pan the butter, a tablespoon of oil and the finely minced shallot. Add the rice, let it toast and add ½ glass of wine.
- Once evaporated, cook the risotto adding the cooking liquid of the clams and fish stock from time to time. Halfway through cooking add the scampi, the clams, some chopped parsley and salt.
- Once cooked, add some freshly milled pepper and serve.
Did we make you wanna try this yummy recipe? We’re waiting for you at Cantina Do Spade!