Cuttlefish, 300 gr
Tomato concentrate, 3 tablespoons
Chard, 7 leaves
Extra virgin olive oil, 3 tablespoons
Garlic clove, 1
Hot pepper, 1
White wine, 1 glass
- Clean the cuttlefish accurately and cut them into small pieces. Heat the oil in a pan with some finely minced garlic. Add the hot pepper and the cuttlefish.
- Cook for 5 minutes, sprinkling with minced parsley and simmering with white wine until reduced. Salt and add the tomato sauce.
- Cover with a lid and let cood for 10 minutes. In the meanwhile clean the chard, mince it and add to the cuttlefish.
- Add a little hot water to dilute the tomato sauce.
- The soup is ready: we can serve it with some toasted garlic bread.