As an alternative, you can also fry them: use abundant oil and fry them until they brown.
- Soften the slice of bread by soaking it in some milk or in some water.
- Mash the boiled potatoes. Add the chopped parsley, the slice of bread and the previously drained tuna.
- Chop the taggiasca olives and the rocket salad, then add them to your mixture.
- Season q.s. with salt and pepper and stir all the ingredients together.
- Knead this mixture into some balls and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the meatballs on a baking tin covered in baking paper. Drizzle some olive oil on them.
- Bake them in the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes. Then turn them upside down and bake them for another 10 minutes.
Aren’t they fabulous? Then come and try them at your trusted Cantina!
What is the best canned tuna to buy?
When you buy tuna, there are a couple of things to pay attention to: you’ll thus be sure you’re taking home a really outstanding tuna. First, check if your tuna consists of frozen or fresh-packed fish: the latter is more tasty. Preservation oil: the best tuna is the one packed in extra-virgin olive oil, whereas seed oil is less fine. Pay attention also to the percentage of oil in the can. Finally: a first-rate tuna needs neither additives, nor flavours.